Membership to Trees Forever
Our strength is dependent on members and donors like you, and we appreciate your commitment to helping us make the world a greener, more beautiful place for everyone.
TODAY, please take a moment to JOIN Trees Forever or RENEW your Membership!
Your donation will go straight to work on much-needed projects, from planting new trees and native plants to caring and advocating for our existing trees and natural areas.
Everyone who donates to Trees Forever receives the following benefits:
- Home delivery of the Trees Forever quarterly newsletter, Leaflet, featuring the latest news, photos, and stories about the successes you’re making possible.
- All electronic Trees Forever communications including monthly Tree News updates, advocacy alerts, and invitations to special events.
- Recognition in the Trees Forever Annual Report edition of the Leaflet.
Members who donate at the $50 or greater level also receive:
- 10% discount on Trees Forever merchandise and books.
- Discounts on Trees Forever event and registration fees.
Please support us today so we can continue to have an impact on the places where we live, work, and play – for today and for the benefit of future generations.
Thank you for your commitment to Trees Forever. As a member, you make everything we do possible!
Together, we are planting a better tomorrow.™
Another exciting option for membership renewal is our Sustaining Membership plan. Membership at the Sustaining level means that you pay for your annual membership in monthly installments, but can take advantage of the benefits throughout the year. It allows you to:
- roll over your membership from year-to-year without renewal notices.
- have an uninterrupted membership…we’ll automatically process your renewal at the same time next year.
- use your membership discounts at any time during the year.
Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the Trees Forever programs you love through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card, or bank account. We’ll deduct your designated contribution of $5 or more from your account until you let us know to stop or change it. It’s that easy, and what better way to contribute to environmental conservation and the greening of our world? Less paper, fewer stamps, and lower administrative costs means more of your contribution goes toward the tree planting, education, and advocacy activities you value.
To become a sustaining member, just check the box on the donation page to “make my donation a recurring payment”.