In an effort to replant the Cedar Rapids’ tree canopy, Trees Forever has partnered with five local nurseries to provide tree vouchers for Cedar Rapids residents! Eligible participants can qualify for an $100 or $250 voucher towards the purchase of a tree on the ReLeaf Master Tree List.
To receive a voucher, please fill out the registration form below and attend an hour-long informational session. The session will provide you with information on the ReLeaf Cedar Rapids Plan as well as resources to help you plant and care for your new tree. A limited number of vouchers will be distributed at a first come, first served basis.
Voucher Session Schedule
We have wrapped up our 2023 voucher information sessions. Please check back after the new year for additional information session dates. Thank you!
Register to Attend an Informational Session
Voucher Registration Form
Our apologies, the voucher information sessions have concluded for the season. Please check back after the new year for additional information session dates. If you have questions, please contact ReLeaf Outreach & Communications Manager, Dina Haveric, at email@example.com
Tree vouchers can be redeemed at the following local nurseries:
- Fleming Nursery | 7900 Peterman Lane, Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
- Next Generation Landscape Nursery | 831 Vernon Valley Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
- Culver’s Garden Center & Greenhouse | 1682 Old Dubuque Road, Marion, IA 52302
- Cedar River Garden Center | 2889 Palo Marsh Road, Palo, IA 52324
Qualifications & Exclusions:
- You must be a resident of Cedar Rapids to qualify for a voucher.
- Eligibility for $100 or $250 voucher is based on the participant’s home address and is consistent with the ReLeaf plan.
- Vouchers are only valid to purchase a tree that is on the ReLeaf Master Tree List.
- Vouchers are valid until October 15, 2023.
- The voucher is limited to a one time use and one per household.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Vouchers have no cash value outside the purchase of your tree(s).
- Trees purchased through this program must be planted in the homeowner’s private yard.
- This program is first come, first served. While supplies last.
How to Plant a Tree Video
How to Plant a Tree Handout
Continued Care for Tree Health
ReLeaf Master Tree List
ReLeaf Cedar Rapids Plan
Contact ReLeaf Outreach and Communications Manager, Dina Haveric, at firstname.lastname@example.org